Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Road Signs For Joe Maddon

During yesterday's postgame interview on the Rays Radio Network, Joe Maddon said that this morning he was going to take a bike ride and think about what lineup he wants to use today. Here are some road signs I hope Joe Maddon sees during his ride:



































As I've said before, I am a major advocate of Joe Maddon doing whatever it is to put the Rays in the best possible position to win and I will not judge based on results. Yesterday shows that the lineup is better with Bartlett in the leadoff role. BJ Upton needs to play in the field, but Jason Bartlett seems to be a better fit for the leadoff spot. I still think Pat Burrell should be the DH more often than Willy Aybar, but right now Willy Aybar has deserved a chance to play more often while Burrell needs to get himself together. And oh yea, I'm tired of Evan Longoria getting thrown at. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure all of this out.

1 comment:

  1. OUR rocket scientist... Maddon has started to come around...if only we can keep him focused
    and not go off on a "loyality" relapse!

    ReplyDelete