Sunday, June 21, 2009

What A Father's Day Card To Elijah Dukes Probably Looks Like


Dear Daddy,

I wanted to wish you a very happy Father's Day! I know you probably don't know my name, remember my mom's name, or can't even remember the night I was conceived, but that's ok. You have been an inspiration to me. The way you keep reproducing makes me so proud as you keep working God's wish by populating the Earth. The fact that you have gone a few years without being arrested makes me want to stay out of trouble for a few years at a time. And most of all, I have learned from you how to respect women. I want you to know that when I grow up, I want to be just like you. I hope you have the best Father's Day ever!


Love,

One of your illegitimate children


PS: We all hope you beat the Blue Jays today!
PSS: If you could please send child support, I need a new pair of shoes for summer. Thanks!



In all seriousness though, we here at Trop it Like it's Hot would like to wish a Happy Father's day to all of our dads and all of the fathers reading this. For all of the hard work you have put in for us and your families, we appreciate it more than you know. Happy Father's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment